- One of the most reputable and multiple awards-winning developer, UOL has a track record of designing masterpiece developments
- Standing at 56-storeys, Avenue South Residence is the first residential development at the doorstep of Singapore’s newest Central Business District. The development is also the only and tallest building in Kampong Bahru that offers unrivalled breath-taking views of both Singapore skyline and sea view. Residents can even see as far as Johor and Riau Islands on a clear day.
- Strategically located in the Central region, all roads lead home where you can enjoy effortless connectivity to all that Singapore has to offer. In addition, the Rail Corridor also offers residents the opportunity to cycle uninterrupted through vast stretches of nature from Anson Road to Marina Bay
- 5 minutes to the future Greater Southern Waterfront
- 8 minutes to the Central Business District (CBD)
- 9 minutes to the Orchard Road Shopping Belt
- 9 minutes to Resorts World Sentosa
- 13 minutes to Marina Bay Sands
- There is an abundance of public transportation with Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal opposite and 2 MRT stations nearby: Outram Park Interchange (NEL/EWL/upcoming TEL) and upcoming Cantonment CCL.
- 4 minutes to Outram Medical Campus
- 9 minutes to Cantonment MRT (u/c)
- 10 minutes to Outram Park MRT station
- With a land size of 245,972 sqf, Avenue South Residence comes in three distinctive collections – Heritage, Horizon/ Peak Collection, resulting in a total of 1,074 residential units spreading across 56-storey twin towers of 200m height which will rise above the former SIT Kampong Silat Estate.
Under the Heritage Collection, there is also five conserved 4-storey flats built by SIT, designed by SIT chief architect, S.C. Woolmer. As part of the URA conservation guideline, the Heritage Collection features Art Deco facades and continuous curved concrete shades that shield rain and sunlight which is a thoughtful consideration of Singapore’s climate. These conserved buildings will house 86 residential units at the upper floors, and a childcare centre, 6 commercial units on the ground floor upon completion and a public access park linking the Rail Corridor.
|Developments||Tenure||No. of Units||TOP||Transacted Ave Price ($ psf)||1BR||2BR||3BR|
|Avenue South Residence||99||1,074||Q4 2023||$2,059||527 sqf: $1.089M||657 sqf: $1.374M||947sqf: $1.835M|
|Sky Everton||FH||262||Sep 2023||$2,591||FULLY SOLD||FULLY SOLD||915 sqf: $2.426M|
|One Pearl Bank||99||774||Jun 2024||$2,494||431 sqf: $1.12M||743 sqf: $1.754M||1,098 sqf: $2.552M|
|The Landmark||99||396||Mar 2025||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Riviere||99||455||Dec 2023||$2,793||560 sqf: $1.428M||818 sqf: $2.127M||1,141 sqf: $2.808M|
A simple price comparison is made against other nearby new developments within District 3 and neighbouring Districts 2 within 1km radius. Avenue South Residence has the lowest transacted average price of $2,059 psf compared to its neighbouring developments. If one will to compare it to the highest transacted average of $2,793, the differential increase is approximately 36%. This gives Avenue South Residence plenty of room for potential gains. About 70% of the development is 1 and 2 bedrooms which are smaller and lower in quantum, hence such unit types would be highly attractive to singles, couples without kids and rental investments.
Book An Appointment to view ShowFlat, Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.